SoeMac alternative oxygen therapy has helped people with a wide range of health problems, especially breathing, sleep, fatigue, and pain disorders.
✓ CE Registered, Class 1 Medical Device
✓ 30 day money back guarantee
✓ 2 year parts guarantee
✓ Free UK delivery
✓ We make a donation to the British Lung Foundation for every SoeMac we sell
✓ VAT Medical Exemption applicable
✓ Enter code VAT_FREE on your Order Summary
SoeMac is a non-invasive device that works by drawing air inside, and producing a bio-usable form of energised oxygen that you simply breathe in. The body uses this oxygen at the cellular level where it's needed most.
VAT exemption is applicable for chronic conditions that have lasted for over 3 months. To purchase the SoeMac without paying VAT, please enter code VAT_FREE and download our exemption form.
SoeMac comes with two spare filters. The filter should be changed every six months. A pack of 3 replacement filters costs £5. Contact Neil for information.
Pay with PayPal
SoeMac has helped our users to:
- Improve the quality of their sleep
- Make breathing easier, especially for those who have a serious breathing condition
- Boost their energy levels during the day
- Improve their cognitive functions e.g. concentration and memory, as a bi-product of more restful sleep
- Reduce the anxiety levels often associated with their poor sleep
- Supports other medical treatments for breathing, sleep, and pain disorders naturally
- Seek medical advice if you suffer from a serious breathing condition
Some of our users experience mild detox symptoms such as a mild headache for the first few days of use, this is entirely normal. SoeMac emits a soft red light and a comforting whirring sound, which can help you to drift off to sleep more easily.
SoeMac is classed as a complimentary therapy product, and is a CE Registered, Class 1 Medical Device.
Our research continues as to the bio-chemistry of this process; but we understand that SOE can help to relax the lungs and the cardio-vascular system, and improve the body’s natural utilisation of oxygen intake.
Call 0115 7722456 for more information.
Produces a naturally produced form of energised oxygen
Just breathe in normally, there's no need to inhale
No harmful effects
Works best whilst you're sleeping at night
Safe for Everyone
Suitable for all ages
Safe for children with Autism who sleep poorly
- There are no side effects with regular use
- Safe to use during the day while you work or rest
Easy to use
- Plug it in, switch it on, and breathe in the energised oxygen
Comfortable to use, no need for a cannula or mask
- Small and compact, so you can take it with you if you’re away from home
Peace of Mind
- 30 day, no quibble, money back guarantee if it’s not right for you
- Made in the UK
2 year parts guarantee
Supplied with three spare filters
- Free UK delivery
Want to know more about how it works?
- Size 10.2 cm long, 7.6 cm wide, 2.5 cm high
Technology: SoeMac is a registered trademark proven to produce SOE*
Filters – the filter needs changing every 6 months