How SoeMac has helped people with their Emphysema
SoeMac users tells us it can help to improve the efficiency of their breathing, enhancing how their body utilises oxygen whilst they sleep at night. It’s designed to help people breathe more freely, maximising the value of each breath, so that they can get a better night’s sleep, and help them to reduce the impact of their breathing condition.
95% of people who sufferer from a serious lung condition tell us they see an improvement, and that SoeMac can help to:
- Clear excess mucus from the lungs
- Enables a deeper, more productive breathing pattern
- Less gasping for air, spluttering, and coughing
- Better quality of sleep
- Fewer nighttime wakings
- Can help to reduce feelings of anxiety by improving the quality of sleep
- Helps improve energy levels during the day
- Supports other chronic breathing condition treatments safely, without any intervention
"It's difficult to believe that a device so small and unobtrusive has had such a huge impact of my life.” - David, who has severe lung fibrosis.