How SoeMac has helped people with their COPD
SoeMac has helped to improve the efficiency of people's breathing whilst they are asleep at night, enhancing how their bodies utilise available oxygen. It’s designed to help people with serious breathing problems to breathe more freely, maximising the value of each of breath, so that they can get a better night’s sleep, and help them reduce the impact of their COPD. It can be used safely to support other forms of treatment.
95% of COPD sufferers who are using SoeMac have told us that they see the following benefits:
- Clears excess mucus from the lungs
- Enables a deeper, more productive breathing pattern
- Reduces the feeling of gasping for air, spluttering, and coughing
- Provides a better quality of sleep
- Reduces the number of nighttime wakings
- Reduces any feelings of anxiety often associated with poor breathing by improving the quality of their sleep
- Improving energy levels during the day, as a result of having had a better night's sleep
- Supports other treatments safely, such as Oxygen Therapy, without any intervention
Please note - some of our users with more serious breathing conditions find it can take a little longer than 30 days before they feel the full benefit of SoeMac. This is entirely normal.
Please read our testimonials below.
"I am absolutely delighted with the SoeMac, as it has really helped with my breathing, and have felt a marked difference in my sleep." - Louise, who has COPD.